Rock River Soapworks full spectrum CBD(cannabidiol) hemp extract is the fruit of much time and care, as well as a significant amount of labor! My Wisconsin-grown hemp provides CBD, CBC, CBG, and other beneficial phytocompounds, for a full spectrum extract loaded with "plant-powered" goodness.
Consult with a physician before use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or under the care of a physician for a chronic illness or condition.
* 600 mg CBD (30 ml bottle) - 20mg of CBD per 1mL serving
* 1200 mg CBD (30 ml bottle) - 40mg of CBD per 1mL serving
* 1800 mg CBD (30 ml bottle) - 60mg of CBD per 1mL serving
Directions For Use: Place up to one full dropper (1ml) of oil under the tongue, hold for 60-90 seconds, then swallow. You can also mix the measured amount of oil into your favorite food or drink.Ingredients: Rock River Soapworks premium hemp extract, organic MCT oil, and natural flavor or essential oil. That’s it! Note: the peppermint essential oil that I use in all of my products is locally grown and distilled in Wisconsin.
* Wisconsin grown hemp – grown locally using organic practices, without the use of pesticides or herbicides.
* Extraction type: alcohol extraction. This is a labor-intensive, small batch process that provides a rich mix of hemp’s beneficial compounds – cannabinoids such as CBD, CBG, CBC, CBN, and other beneficial plant molecules. All of the alcohol residue is removed from the formula in the final process.
* Third-party lab tested for quality assurance.
* Measured dropper included
The color of hemp extract CBD oil can vary from batch to batch. I do not use additives or dyes to standardize the color of my products. I choose to keep my hemp extract oil natural, the way nature intended.
Rock River Soapworks hemp extract CBD oils are whole-plant extracts that include a variety of beneficial compounds, including phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and essential fatty acids.
TIPS FOR BEST RESULTS
* Consistency is the key to success. Take daily.
* Store at room temperature away from light.
* Avoid touching dropper to mouth to preserve the quality of your hemp extract oil.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.